Although modelling time has been limited recently I have made a little more progress with the twins.
I was a bit remiss in not cutting out for the ducket while I had the sides in the flat but I managed.
We now have one of my silhouette cut duckets fitted. This in fact the second attempt because I was a bit heavy handed with polystyrene cement last weekend and the first effort just melted away – this one is stuck more patiently with limonene.
I had also prepped some scrap etch for the mounting brackets for the dynamos last weekend and I got those fitted too although from the photo one of them need a minor tweak to it’s shape.