Having worked out how it all fit turned out to be the easy bit!
Assembling all the elements together with the balance weights was like trying to plait fog. You have to slip the cross pin through eight separate holes in the subassemblies. Much muttering ensued before I got it all together.
Although they are shown on the isometric drawing there is no provision for or mention in the instructions of the support adjuster rods for the scoop. I made them from some lengths of rod and microbore tube.
I have made a few of these Stanier Tenders by now and this is certainly the most detailed that I have done to date.