Valve gear modifications

I haven’t had much time recently so progress has been a bit intermittant. I have been working my way slowly through the valve gear and following Richard Lambert’s example on another forum (not as nice as his efforts though). I have modified some of the bits so that they are a bit more prototypical. I am using the combination of the best bits from the kit and the premier rods. The mods are creating a fork on the ends of radius rod (Premier), creating the forked ends on the union links (MOK)

I didn’t have any scale hardware nut heads of the right size (and funds are a little tight at the moment) so I made do with just putting a piece of scrap etch in the bottom of the expansion link.

Its probably not that visible in the photo but as Richard had to move the oiler from the side to the front on his cast combination lever. Mine being etched didn’t have any at all. But a couple of pieces from some 2mm (I think but haven’t measured) brass bar have done the trick (to the naked eye at any rate).