Nearly there with Nellie

Nellie is as complete as I want her to be.

The last details added are Laurie Griffin LNER lamp irons and some nice cast brass vacuum pipes (not sure whose but they are nice).

 

I have added the rest of the detail to the back head and I also knocked up a brake standard from tube, washers, brass rod and a handrail knob. This is now drying, having been primed along with the crew. The chassis is also drying having been primed too.

I just need to see if my Maskol is still usable for the brass pipework on the back head and that will be primed too. The holes in the floor plate are for the crew and the brake standard once I have put down the wooden floor they will sit on top.