I managed to move an even longer term inhabitant of the workbench a bit closer to the finish line this weekend.
I first built the basic kit back in May 2015 but I have only just got around to finishing the transfers. At the time Adrian Marks advised me that at grouping these ended their days in departmental service and as such never received LNER livery, hence this one will be finished in a very scabby GER livery.
A superb kit with all the brake gear being lost wax castings rather than etches.
The only changes I made were to add the tie down rings from bent brass dressmaking pins (I annealed them to bend them).