Detailing the underframe.

More progress on the underframe details – the holes etched for the bearings are way too big so they took a bit of getting central.

The step hangers had a half etch line that I couldn’t work out the purpose of which made the steps a little flimsy, so I added a strip of scrap etch behind to strengthen them. Next I need to work out which brakes fit where – I made the mistake of cutting them from the etch and I cannot find where they went to work out which numbers are which. Some are in pairs and the others are individual hangers/shoes.

IMG_6873 IMG_6875 IMG_6876

And lastly a shot of the roof formers in place

s