Due to recovering from minor surgery, I haven’t felt like venturing into the workshop since early February and apart from a bit done on the Kirk coaches a couple of weekends ago I haven’t done any modelling at all.
Last night I ventured forth and got stuck in with the NER V4 brake van again. I added the remaining corner patches, the guard irons across the door ways and added the foot boards. I had done the roof at the last session that I did but forgot to take any photos of it.
I think that apart from the brakes and remaining handrails that fit into the end posts all the brass work on the outside is complete so whitemetal fittings next.
As on the other NER brake vans I made a replacement for the cast chimney from tube.