The V4 brake van came on in leaps and bounds over the weekend at home.
Having taken the photos above I realised that the screw for the brake column could really do with being a bit longer so I used the piece of studding left from shortening the screw to hold the seat/locker in.
Those that are still awake will note the hasp and staple fitted since the earlier photos
The long seat on one side is soldered in place, the one at the other side is screwed in from below allowing the floor and all the fittings to be fixed in after painting.
The only things left to fit are the brakes but sadly I think that I will need to temporarily remove one or both W Irons at one end because the wheel is rubbing and if I don’t do it now it will only short when I try to run it.