Most of my modelling time in the last week has been spent at the keyboard trying out various ideas for cutting. Over the weekend alongside painting the Jubilee van I also managed to get a few of the ideas assembled.
First is a side for an outside framed van – an NER G1
Next (although I did the drawing and cutting about 3 weeks ago on this one) the ends for an LNER BY120 Pigeon van. This is as a prelude to producing more LNER coaches.
And lastly for now, the LNER went in a lot for fitted stock so I have been playing around with creating my own clasp brakes – these are 3’1″ but I have some 3’7″ drawn and cut I just need to separate them from the main sheet.